Friday, June 20, 2014

Simple Guidelines to Keep in Mind While Making Oven Fried Cajun Chicken

I love to eat chicken and try making different recipes of it. It is my hobby to try new dishes at the free time. I have eaten almost all types of chicken; be it is hot, cold, right out of the fridge, baked, roasted and fried. Oven Fried Cajun Chicken is my favorite and I have made it countless times. It is easy to make and do not require a lot of efforts. Browse the internet to know its recipe and make it at your home in few minutes.

I am a strict disciplinarian when it comes about making things from the guidelines, but sometimes I do make my own Cajun flavor blend.  You can also add some spices of your choice to give a unique taste to the Cajun chicken. It is essential to keep certain things in mind while making this recipe. The most important part of this chicken recipe is the crusty skin.  It is necessary to cook the chicken for long, so that the fat renders out of the skin and it gets thin and crisp.  While baking legs or thighs do not worry about the meat drying out as it contains high amount of fat and stays soft when the fat from the skin melts into it.  In case you are using boneless or skinless chicken breasts, you can saute the chicken instead of baking as it can be dried out if cooked for a long time. Keep these few things in mind while making Cajun chicken and enjoy the delicious meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment