Thursday, June 26, 2014

Make Crock Pot Chicken Taco Meat Recipe for Your Loved Ones

Recently, my brother got married and I have to invite the newly wedded couple at the dinner. I was super excited as my brother was coming to my house for the first time with his wife. I wanted to make something new and appetizing for them. I know about the liking of my brother. He enjoys eating non vegetarian, but I was not sure about sister-in-law. Luckily, she also enjoys non vegetarian food as told by my brother. So, I made Crock Pot Chicken Taco Meat Recipe in the main course. Trust me, it was finger licking as everybody liked and praised a lot about it. I am sharing the recipe so that you can also make your loved ones happy by trying this new recipe.

The main ingredients required are 1½ pounds chicken breasts, 1 16-ounce jar of your favorite salsa and 1 1.25-ounce packet low-sodium taco seasoning. You can do topping with tortillas or taco shells, shredded lettuce or cheese, chopped tomatoes, guacamole or avocados, corns, black beans, low fat sour cream or hot sauce.

Preparation:

  1. Put chicken in the bottom of the crock-pot and sprinkle taco seasoning over it.
  2. Now, pour salsa on top and cook on either low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
  3. Before serving, chop the chicken and add salsa evenly on it.
  4. Now, serve with your favorite toppings.

Crock Pot Chicken Taco Meat is easy to make and do not require a lot of efforts. Try making it for once and you will certainly like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment